Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

CHAIR 360!

Ixelles Wing back chair with seat and back upholstered in white with green animals and plants by Casamidy
Casamidy - Ixelles Wing back chair - $1250 (1" flat iron frame with upholstered seat and back)(above)

Another Casamidy design crush day. If you recall a few weeks ago, I did my longest post ever I think on this Mexico based furniture company.

Now, I'm loving this new metal wingback chair from them. Especially love the fabric it is upholstered in.

This green and off white embroidered fabric comes from the Otomi people, an indigenous population in Mexico. Sigh. It is beautiful.

Here's the 360 degree view of this captivating chair!

Back of Ixelles Wing back chair with seat and back upholstered in white with green animals and plants by Casamidy

Side view of Ixelles Wing back chair with seat and back upholstered in white with green animals and plants by Casamidy

Final view of Ixelles Wing back chair with seat and back upholstered in white with green animals and plants by Casamidy

Thanks Jorge and Anne-Marie from Casamidy for the photos and information! I LOVE your designs!

And must thank my friend and elite wedding and event planner Yifat Oren once again for reintroducing me to Casamidy just about a month ago...(oh and also, thank you Yifat for the name of your handy guy who builds stuff....I will give him a call...sorry readers, I know I could just email Yifat a thanks for the handy guy's number but it is just easier since I'm here...not a bad idea though...maybe from now on I'll just start inserting random personal messages that should be in emails in these posts...hee hee...I realize this could get annoying to those of you who the messages are not addressed to ... so please know I'll think hard on it before making this kooky executive decision to do this intra-post personal email messaging...LOL!)!

Happy Tuesday readers!

xo
Coco

P.S. Check out the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE for a reader submission from Jenny Kusters of Downington, PA on a quick design fix for a narrow closet! Thanks Jenny! Great reader submission! Please make sure to "Like" the Facebook page so you can leave a comment on Jenny's project and get daily updates. Also, please remember to follow me on twitter too...I get a little more personal and random there (that I know might be a reason not to follow me there...hee hee)
You have read this articleCASAMIDY / chair / Nbaynadamas with the title CHAIR 360!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/chair-360.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Comments "CHAIR 360!"

Post a Comment