Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

PHOTO FINESSE WITH ELEGANTLY ECLECTIC INTERIORS!



Long story short...well at least I will attempt to make one of my long rambling stories less long...or at least I will try to not make what could be a cute short story into one as long as possible...self editing is key here and clearly I already have not taken that to heart...anyhooo...back to the "long story short" promise...

The other night I was at an event and I met amazing interiors photographer Jean Randazzo. We exchanged information and once I got home I looked up her portfolio and realized I had stalked it many times before. So of course I immediately emailed her begging and pleading for more photos...let me tell you...groveling works! Jean kindly sent me some of these fantastic interiors photos she had just lying on her desktop...bingo...hence this post.

Well here's where the story gets long...I recognized some of these photos as the decorating work of interior designer Kishani Perara whose site I also perused after seeing her name in Town & Country as one of Los Angeles' young designers to watch. So I went back to her site and found even more Jean Randazzo photos. They are here too.

So today this post showcases the work of two talented women...photographer Jean Randazzo and interior designer Kishani Perara.

Hope you enjoy!









I am loving the polka dot fabric on those teak outdoor chaise lounges! Also adore that grey living room with the arched doorways and windows.

Thank you Jean for sharing these photos! Can't wait for even more (hint hint)! Also, thank you to Kishani for all of this fab design!

Which room do you fancy readers? Please do comment and let me know!

Happy Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Please remember to follow along the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE...hit "like" at the top of the page and the hit "Suggest to friends" on the left and tell your friends too. Lots of fun design extras there and daily updates. I will post some fun new reader submissions later tonight!


Photos: Jean Randazzo
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / designer / grey / Jean Randazzo / Kishani Perara / living room / Nbaynadamas / outdoor living / walls with the title PHOTO FINESSE WITH ELEGANTLY ECLECTIC INTERIORS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/photo-finesse-with-elegantly-eclectic.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 15, 2010

Comments "PHOTO FINESSE WITH ELEGANTLY ECLECTIC INTERIORS!"

Post a Comment