Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
cranberries, pomegranates and apples in colanders on a white table

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am so thankful for all you Nbaynadamas readers, for my wonderful family and my dear friends. I feel very fortunate for so many things and trust me there isn't a day that I am not reminded about being thankful for the amazing people I have in my life.

Today...my sis is doing dinner for the family. My only kitchen responsibilities are baking a sweet potato pie and making cranberries. Thankful that these are my only responsibilities too. :-)

These are some photos from my kitchen this morning!

Close up of cranberries

cranberries being cooked to make cranberry sauce

Hope you have a tremendously fantastic Thanksgiving however you chose to spend this holiday. See you back here tomorrow!

xo
Coco

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articlefood / holiday / Nbaynadamas / Thanksgiving with the title HAPPY THANKSGIVING!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/happy-thanksgiving.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, November 25, 2010

Comments "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!"

Post a Comment