Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

COVETING A GINGHAM BED!

Bedroom with light wood floor, a gingham bed, wall mounted reading light, a bright white lantern and a walk in closet

I had mentioned this bed on my Twitter last week. I found it AFTER I did my whole post on gingham. I like the whole look and feel of this bedroom. Clean, modern but with a bit of character. It works.

Love the bed the most...want it...may need it...covet it...don't have a spare bedroom to put it in though...hmmmm.....thinking...how to make this work?

Looks like a cheaper version of the very expensive Hastens beds - those beds cost as much as $60,000. Or maybe it is a Hastens. I just want it.

Happy Saturday! Hope you made it through black Friday safely! :-)

xo
Coco

Photo: Alvhelm Malkeri
You have read this articlebedding / bedroom / beds / Nbaynadamas with the title COVETING A GINGHAM BED!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/coveting-gingham-bed.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, November 27, 2010

Comments "COVETING A GINGHAM BED!"

Post a Comment