Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

PRETTY SITTING ROOM!

Sitting room with painted ceiling, grey carpet, brown walls, white armchair, white Frances Elkin lacquer chair and white curtains with brown and white embroidered trim
Frances Elkin white lacquer chair in a brown and white sitting room. (above)

Hope you had a great holiday weekend! I did! I had a wonderful weekend (oh except for the part where I got a computer virus on Thanksgiving morning and spent 3 hours trying to get rid of it...I finally found a video on Youtube where some 14 year old kid with braces explained how to get rid of the virus...it worked...thanks kid with the braces!)!

Anyhooooooo....wouldn't it be nice to have space for a sitting room in your home? A place off of your bedroom where you could sit and read, write letters, handle light correspondence and have a wonderful cup of tea. I like this chocolate brown and white his and hers sitting room. Very tailored and quite a nice space to sit...!

I'm sitting on a hard cold chair in my kitchen right now...my "sitting room"...hmmmm...

Well...no time to sit this Monday though...so much to do.

Sitting room with brown walls, a white sofa, tufted brown ottoman with white piping, a lantern, built in bookshelf and a round table with a brown and white table cloth
Sitting room with brown walls, grey carpet floor, detail trim painted on the ceiling, built in shelves and a brown polka dot upholstered sette

while I like this sitting area...I think my favorite element to the room is the detail trim painted on the ceiling. Love this added touch.

What do you think of this room? Where do you sit to read and write and just sit in your home?

Hope you have a fantastic Monday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Please remember to follow me on Nbaynadamas TWITTER too! More of my chatter from me on a wide variety of things. The more the merrier! Would love to hear from you there too! As soon as we reach 2500 following along there, I'll do another fab linen pillow giveaway for twitter fans only. So please tweet along with me and tell your friends! :-)

Photos: Kelley Proxmire
You have read this articleden / home office / library / Nbaynadamas / office with the title PRETTY SITTING ROOM!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/pretty-sitting-room.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Monday, November 29, 2010

Comments "PRETTY SITTING ROOM!"

Post a Comment