Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Hallway with natural wood floor leading to a white bedroom

So far so good this weekend. Fun late dinner on Friday, great dinner party by CJ's fireplace on Saturday night. Today...have lots to do as usual...and am looking forward to a productive Sunday!

Oh and yesterday...I bought my first pair of UGGS. They are very unattractive boot/slippers I think...that is what has kept me from buying them before now...I always said I would NEVER buy a pair of UGGS. I should remember never to say never. Yesterday, it was cold out...I was going to Neiman Marcus to pick up some really cute Tory Burch boots I had ordered (and I was wearing my new shiny patent leather very high Christian Louboutin boots just to prance around town...(clearly I'm on a boot shopping spree lately it seems)), when I asked my shoe guy John if they had UGGS at Neiman. They did and they do and so $180 plus tax later I am now the not so proud owner of UGG boots. Oh boy...is the world coming to an end...why do I have these? I must admit they are quite comfy...rule will be though...wear only around the house or if popping out to the market or Starbucks and then coming straight home. No UGG wearing around town for no reason! Right? Admission: I am wearing my UGGS right now...I may not take them off for the day and I have more than one errand to run...hmmm....rule breaking already it seems.

Anyhoooo....enough about UGGS and onto this space... I've been getting a lot of seemingly angry comments from readers who don't like white rooms. Problem seems to be that I love a nice white room...I think if done right, it can be serene, inviting, calming and simple. A white room can have charm and be visually interesting without a drop of color. Take this hallway for instance...love it. Sorry dear readers who hate white walls or white spaces in a home...I have always said I am color-phobe...so please bear with me and my lust for white rooms...I'll try to bring you the most interesting white rooms from time to time...but I must say I do love them...and it is not to make anyone angry or to insult anyone...it is just what my eye is drawn to...hope you understand. I also hope you enjoy today's WEEKEND PHOTO...and please continue to comment even if you don't...that is fine too...I like hearing what you think of my picks!

Happy happy Sunday!

xoxoxo
Coco

P.S. Please remember to follow Nbaynadamas on Twitter. Will be doing a fab linen pillow giveaway there when we reach 2500 followers on twitter. Join along and tell friends!

Photo: John Bessler
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/11/weekend-photo.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment