Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

Nbaynadamas AUDIO POST!



My first audio post experiment! Oh boy. Take a listen! Nothing ground breaking here at all...but hopefully I'll get the editing down to actually make these interesting to you.

This one is an audio post and it is just me saying hi to you for the first time. I was so clueless about editing that I just put up a bunch of pictures you have probably seen. I wanted to change them out but then I got scared that I would lose all of the audio. Oy va voy.

If you have patience with me and these audio posts...I plan to make them far more exciting and interesting (I hope). In the future I will be sharing gorgeous images and giving you my thoughts on design, style, fashion and much more (including a little more about me!). I'll answer any questions you all email me or if you have a design dilemma send me a photo and I'll talk about it and show it to everyone on my YouTube channel.

My voice sounds really weird and scratchy and I sound very serious in this one. Trust me I am not a serious weird voice girl...I just play one on my YouTube channel...LOL! I will admit though to the scratchy voice part...people have said I have a "raspy" voice (a guy I used to work with called me "Raspy" for an entire year).

You might ask (wisely) "Coco, why would you put up an audio post with old pictures and you sounding serious, weird and raspy"? My response would be, "It took me almost 2 hours to figure out how to even record a 2 minute interlude and then add in some basic photos...truthfully, I didn't have the energy to do it all again" (= lazy). So much for the motto of "putting your best foot forward"...I just put my best weird raspy serious voice and old photos foot forward! Yoohoo! That's the way I roll.

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Look forward to hearing from you!
You have read this article with the title Nbaynadamas AUDIO POST!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/07/nbaynadamas-audio-post.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, July 30, 2011

Comments "Nbaynadamas AUDIO POST!"

Post a Comment