Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A STEAL ON A TEAL STEEL SIDE TABLE!

Teal powder-coat steel drum side table from Room & Board
Room & Board - Congo End Table - on sale $159.99; regular $329 (Teal colored powder-coat steel drum side table or stool. 18"round x 22"h)(above)

Okay...as I mentioned in a post last week...trying to add some color to my decor (or did I say "life" in that post....hmmmmmm....no memory...or blocked it out...I digress as usual...back to the topic of color...). Particularly, I am looking to add a splash of color to my deck. I'm thinking that two of these blue-green end tables (which could double as stools) might just do the trick. I hope they go on sale just a tad more...

Love the drum shape, simple sleek texture, and the COLOR...

Thoughts?
You have read this articleDESIGN ON SALE DAILY / Nbaynadamas / tables with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A STEAL ON A TEAL STEEL SIDE TABLE!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2009/07/design-on-sale-daily-steal-on-teal.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, July 10, 2009

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A STEAL ON A TEAL STEEL SIDE TABLE!"

Post a Comment