Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A PAGODA BIRDCAGE IN RED!

Red chinoiserie style decorative wood bird cage on an outdoor table
A Chinoiserie style decorative wood bird cage in red in my mother's garden. (above)

Anyhooooo...my current decor obsession continues...still loving these brightly colored pagoda shaped bird cages! Gave this one in Imperial red to my mother as a gift this last weekend to welcome her back from her two months in Paris. A pre-fall present I guess! She adores it.

I have temporary obsessions with things. For this month, it is bird cages...next month, I think it will be something else.

These decorative accessories are perfect for the color phobic people like me because they allow you to add a bright surprising pop of color into a space without fully committing to colors on walls or on furniture.

Many of you asked me about where to get these bird cages after my previous post on the turquoise/teal bird cage I have on my deck. It was one of the most commented on single decor accessories I have posted. Readers kept asking me for my top secret source. So I just called my "source" and it turns out I can indeed get a handful more of these bird cages so email me at Nbaynadamas@Nbaynadamas.com if you like!

Red chinoiserie style decorative wood bird cage on an outdoor table

Alternative view of a red chinoiserie style decorative wood bird cage on an outdoor table

I love the idea of dressing up a dining room side board or credenza with these, or adding as the festive tabletop centerpiece for a fall dinner party, or even putting some flowers inside in an entryway or right in the center of a kitchen island for a lovely pop of color.

I will post pictures of the other colors soon...I think I am going to put a green one on my dining table! I will soon have to stop with the bird cage obsession and collecting them...really hard to fit a ton of bird cages in my tiny tiny tiny house in the Hollywood Hills. Oh did I note, I don't have a bird and I don't want a bird either...I just like the way these look!

Where would you put a birdcage like this?

Happy September!

xo
Coco
You have read this articleaccessories / bird cage / birdcage / DESIGN ON SALE DAILY / Nbaynadamas with the title DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A PAGODA BIRDCAGE IN RED!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/09/design-on-sale-daily-pagoda-birdcage-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, September 9, 2010

Comments "DESIGN ON SALE DAILY: A PAGODA BIRDCAGE IN RED!"

Post a Comment