Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

SEE THIS HOUSE: BUYING INTO PALM BEACH AT $42 MILLION!

Exterior of a mansion in Palm Beach

7 bedrooms, 8 full baths, 5 half baths, water views and 13,278 square feet...a grand home in posh Palm Beach, Florida. All of that for $42.5 million!

Huh...$42.5 million...I am speechless. I wish I had an extra $42 let alone $42.5 million. Again...I am speechless.

Okay...just got my voice and words back...let's see is there anything I like about this home? Not at all my style but here goes...I know I can find something I like here...I like the views of the Intercoastal waterways, I like the lanai, I like the pavers in the driveway and lining the pool, I like the pool, I like the exterior facade (front and back), I like the second floor outdoor balcony, and I like the arched doorways and windows. I don't know what style the home is architecturally but it is new...built in 2008.

What do you think? Take a look...

Arched doors with black metal trim in a Palm Beach mansion

Living room in a Palm Beach mansion with ocean view, arched windows and french doors and orange brocade armchairs

Wood paneled sitting room in a Palm Beach mansion with a chandelier, white overstuffed armchairs and a leather sofa

Kitchen in a Palm Beach mansion with a chandelier, marble countertop, white drawers and cabinets and stainless appliances

Bedroom in a Palm Beach mansion with black four poster bed, orange carpet and white curtains with black embroidery

Outdoor pool with an ocean view at a Palm Beach mansion

Outdoor patio at a Palm Beach mansion with a view of the pool, sofas and large hanging lantern lights

Exterior of a Palm Beach mansion

Okay...just figured it out...wasn't sure I liked it at all...now, I'm thinking this house does have some potential. Never have thought about living in Palm Beach but this could be my winter vacation home - place to get away from the chilly winters here in my small cottage in the Hollywood Hills (LOL!)!

I would make some big and major changes to the decor...the interior design needs a lot of work in my opinion - I would immediately get rid of all that wall-to-wall carpet in the bedrooms, I would redo the kitchen, take out the scrolly ironwork stuff on the arched front doors, get rid of that stone thing above the living room fireplace, stain the paneled library walls a rich dark color wood so it felt like a real library, change all of the furnishings (except for the lucite table in the living room). I would give the home a design point of view and then use it as a vacation home...yes...January to February (two months out of the year) in Palm Beach. I wonder if that is high social season there. I wonder who my neighbors would be...?

You?

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Remember to please join the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE...we are so close to nearing 2000 fans there and it will be time for that linen pillow giveaway...I'll give away two custom linen designer pillows in a Facebook only giveaway! Make sure to "Like" the Nbaynadamas FACEBOOK PAGE if you haven't already...and please remember to spread the word and while on the page hit "Suggest to Friends"...!

Photos: Sotheby's International Realty
You have read this articlefor sale / listing / mansion / Nbaynadamas / ocean front / ocean view / outdoor living / Palm Beach / pool / real estate / SEE THIS HOUSE / water with the title SEE THIS HOUSE: BUYING INTO PALM BEACH AT $42 MILLION!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/09/see-this-house-buying-into-palm-beach.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 10, 2010

Comments "SEE THIS HOUSE: BUYING INTO PALM BEACH AT $42 MILLION!"

Post a Comment