Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

GOOD BYE 2010, HELLO 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR (AND MY ONE RESOLUTION)!

Woman standing a stage wearing pink tights, heels, white gloves and a short white dress, she's lit from behind and looking to the right holding a feather boa or cape

Well another year coming to a close...and what an interesting year it has been. 2010 started off in a very dramatic way, then there were some highs and then there were some lows...but all in all it was pretty good year - thanks to my sweet family, my dear friends and all of you lovely Nbaynadamas readers!

I am excited for 2011. So many new opportunities and new risks I'll be taking in this year to come. I'll be sharing them all with you and invite you come along with me on my potentially life changing ride - hopefully you'll get a bit inspired too.

The only New Year's resolution I have for 2011 is to be brave. I want to be as brave as I possibly can 2011. Brave in everything I do - in all aspects of life.

Brave about business. Brave about opening up and sharing even more. Brave in trying things I have never done before. Brave with new relationships and love. Brave about pushing myself physically and mentally - challenging myself as much as possible. No fears. Pushing hang ups aside. In 2011, I will be brave!

I wish you a wonderful New Year. I wish you much love, good health, prosperity and even though you may not have asked for it, I wish a bit of brave for you too!
Thank you dear readers for sticking with me in 2010. Can't wait to continue our ongoing conversation about all things design, decor and a bit of fashion too in 2011!

Happy Friday! Happy New Year!

Much love.

xoxo
Coco

P.S. Also, don't worry...this brave thing doesn't mean I've lost my sense of humor. You'll still read about my all my comical moments (which I think are the true fabric of life). I hope in this year I'll continue to make you laugh quite a bit too. Brave and funny? Hmmmmm...let's see how that works...LOL!

Photo: Fabio Bartelt
You have read this articleNbaynadamas with the title GOOD BYE 2010, HELLO 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR (AND MY ONE RESOLUTION)!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/12/good-bye-2010-hello-2011-happy-new-year.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, December 31, 2010

Comments "GOOD BYE 2010, HELLO 2011 - HAPPY NEW YEAR (AND MY ONE RESOLUTION)!"

Post a Comment