Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO: COZY BEDROOM DREAM!

Attic bedroom with dark wood floor, a large black and white checkerboard rug, a pendant light, arched windows, a chest doubles as a nightstand, there is a carved bench at the foot of the bed with matching chair in the corner

Still longing for some time to sleep in...an opportunity to leisurely roll out of bed...I wish I could lounge around under the covers with no big to do list in front of me...just a morning in bed relaxing.

I know, I know, I know...I am sure all of you moms with kids are saying, "Don't we all wish for that sister?". I also know after meeting so many busy blogging friends in New York last week, I'm sure you are all thinking, "Yes wouldn't a day off be nice...in my dreams?".

Well we can all dream a bit maybe.

I love this little attic or dormer bedroom. Cute, cozy, well appointed. Love the gorgeous arched leaded windows, the A frame ceiling, the checkered rugs on the floors, the simple off white bed linens, the turned wood footstool at the end of the bed and the simple vase of flowers in the window.

Cut to reality...have been up since 7:30a (twirling around in circles getting nothing done), now at the salon (stylist VA agrees that this bedroom is darling), heading to do a mailing, and the list goes on.

In my dreams...hopefully in your dreams too...time to relax!

How are you spending your day today...how did you wake up...was the room anything like this?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

Photo: Mali Azima
You have read this articlebedding / bedroom / beds / Nbaynadamas / WEEKEND PHOTO / white bedroom with the title WEEKEND PHOTO: COZY BEDROOM DREAM!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/02/weekend-photo-cozy-bedroom-dream.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, February 12, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO: COZY BEDROOM DREAM!"

Post a Comment