Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THIS OR THAT: TWO GORGEOUS BATHROOM FLOORS!

Bathroom with black and white marble mosaic floor and grey tiled walls, a wall mounted sink with an traditional antique mirror in a gold frame

Today's THIS OR THAT has me stumped. Two bathrooms. Two floors with black/grey design. Two different looks. One classic. On eclectic international.

I love the marble mosaic floor in this fully marble neoclassical like bath.  The overall bathroom design oozes tradition and elegance.

Then there is the bathroom below with the bold tiled floor - Moroccan inspired I think.  Great floor. Love this look with the teardrop lighting and the gray wood planked walls. 

This segment is called THIS OR THAT...so I have to pick one...hmmmm...

Bathroom with black and white Moroccan inspired tile floor, teardrop lighting, gray wood planked walls, a wall mounted sink with long marble counter, a mirror with a Lucite frame and a silver stool

Okay...I'm going to have to go with the first photo.   I think I could live with the floor in that bath longer.  I think.  (I do however love the floor and styling and the details in the second bathroom too.  I would do this bath if I had a second home.)

Which is your favorite?  I must know.  Please comment below!

Happy Tuesday!

xo
Coco


Photos: Don Freeman via i2i; Modern Declaration
You have read this articlebath and bathroom / bath floors / mosaic / THIS OR THAT / tile floors / tiling / traditional bath with the title THIS OR THAT: TWO GORGEOUS BATHROOM FLOORS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/this-or-that-two-gorgeous-bathroom.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Comments "THIS OR THAT: TWO GORGEOUS BATHROOM FLOORS!"

Post a Comment