Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

FABULOUS FALL!

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
Maple tree with all of it's leaves bright red in fall

It is raining here this morning in Los Angeles. Reminds me of Seattle last weekend. It was rainy and cold there but oh so pretty. I took a few photos of the fall leaves there.

I've decided...I think...fall is my favorite season...rain or shine...I love the fall. Love the afternoon light in autumn...adore the fall colors (yes even here in L.A. we have some trees that change colors and lose their leaves)...

We are well into fall now...and I am happy!

pile of orange, yellow and red fall leaves

How are you spending this autumn Sunday?  I'm working a bit and then just enjoying the day!

Happy Sunday!

xo
Coco

All photos in this post by Coco of Nbaynadamas
You have read this articleautumn / fall / leaves / seasons with the title FABULOUS FALL!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/11/fabulous-fall.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Sunday, November 20, 2011

Comments "FABULOUS FALL!"

Post a Comment