Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

REVEAL: Nbaynadamas 2012 CATALOG COVER THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Okay...here it is. Drumroll please...

The front cover and the back cover of the Nbaynadamas 2012 Catalog featuring all of our pillows, throws, drapery, new tabletop, candles and more! (just a note...there is not a black border around the edge...this is just the way I had to crop the PDF file...)

Nbaynadamas 2012 Catalog cover
Nbaynadamas 2012 Catalog back cover

Thank you so much for weighing in and deciding for me.  I counted up all of your comments from yesterday's post and this cover image won hands down.  I actually had a totally different image selected for the catalog...a light blue arrangement on the sofa...but after reading your comments, I changed it early this morning and fab graphics designer EF was standing by to make the switch!

I also had a different back cover image but after friend SN commented how she liked the simplicity of the photo with just two pillows and friend RK said the same and so did many of you readers...I decided to change that too!  I know how to take good suggestions...not stuck in the thinking that I know it all.  Thank goodness I have all of you!

So here we are!  Tah dah.

For those of you who did not like this photo and preferred others, no worries, those others will appear in a mid season edition and some are inside the catalog itself.

THANK YOU DEAR READERS!  You are so helpful and nice.  I owe you one.

xo
Coco
You have read this articleNbaynadamas catalog / Nbaynadamas collection / Nbaynadamas pillows with the title REVEAL: Nbaynadamas 2012 CATALOG COVER THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/reveal-nbaynadamas-2012-catalog-cover.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 20, 2012

Comments "REVEAL: Nbaynadamas 2012 CATALOG COVER THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!"

Post a Comment