Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO - STOOP IT UP!

Entrace to a white washed brick house with rusty metal planters on either side, stone stairs, a black front door, and lantern style lights

Now this is a front stoop. Love it...I like the rusty metal planters on either side, the stone stairs, the black front door, the lighting, and the white washed brick exterior is my dream...I like it all. I need to step up my stoop.  It was part of a project completed by design maven Joe Lucas of interiors firm Lucas Studios Inc. and owner of Harbinger, the prestigious Los Angeles based home furnishings showroom. Joe's client is an L.A. Kings Hockey player.

What do you think? Do you like this front stoop? What's on your stoop? I like writing the word stoop...so I'm going to continue with more stoop questions. Do you even have a stoop? Would you like me to stop with the stoop?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Just finished submitting some wonderful designers for Traditional Home's and TRADHome's list of New Trad designers. Fingers crossed that one of my submissions gets picked for the list!

P.P.S. Last Saturday before the big New York International Gift Fair. So much running around to do.

P.P.P.S.  Thank you all so much for helping me decide the cover for the Nbaynadamas Catalog!  Your input was invaluable!  It has only been a year since I started this textiles collection...each time I introduce something new I get really nervous and jittery.  You helped me feel better.  After I come up with a design and pick the colors and make it into a pillow, I spend a lot of time asking people "is this ugly?" or saying "I don't know whether I like it." or "that is not going to be part of the collection".  Then I just have to make decisions and hope that they turn out okay.  Still have so many nerves as I try my hand at designing fabrics.  So thank you for you feedback.  So appreciate it.



Photo: House Beautiful
You have read this articlebrick exterior / entrance / front door / front porch / house exterior / stoop / WEEKEND PHOTO / white washed brick with the title WEEKEND PHOTO - STOOP IT UP!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/01/weekend-photo-stoop-it-up.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, January 21, 2012

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO - STOOP IT UP!"

Post a Comment