Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Farmhouse sink with Carrara marble backsplash and a small shelf to holding potted plants and a bouquet of flowers in a vase

A place dedicated to cutting flowers and potting small plants.  That is one area on the list of spaces to add to my dream house.  A little nook where I could bring flowers in from my garden, cut them neatly and arrange them beautifully.  A farmhouse sink that is wide and deep, some shelving above and a nice high faucet.  That sounds about right.

I like the stone sink above with its Carrara marble backsplash. This would be so lovely. More on the romantic country side than my normal design style but a beautiful bunch of flowers would bring out the romantic country point of view in anyone! Getting me thinking...I've just got to get my garden ready for spring...no sink yet but I must have pretty flowers outside!

Where do you cut flowers in your house?  I currently use my kitchen sink.  Where do you like to arrange yours?  Either of these two areas work for you?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco


Photos: Simon Brown
You have read this articlebuilt in shelving / cabinets / farmhouse sink / floating shelf / flower / shelves / shelving / sink / soapstone sink / stone sink with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/02/weekend-photo_18.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, February 18, 2012

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment