Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

THIS OR THAT?: BRIGHT BEDROOMS!

White bedroom with large rustic windows, a wood headboard and blue and white floral bedding

Was able to sleep in a bit this Saturday morning. Felt fantastic!  Woke up at 5:15a when my alarm first went off...woke up again at 6:30a thinking it was Friday and I had to go to work...then went back to sleep and all of a sudden it was 8a.  Ahhh...rest!

Love a comfy bed...and I also love waking up to sunlight.

Which of these two light bright bedrooms do you prefer?

modern rustic bedroom with canopy bed, wood floors, a plaid throw and white floor length curtains


So which of these two rooms would you want to wake up in on a Saturday morning?  Do tell.  Are they too bright or just right?

So I'm thinking...I would like to wake up in the room with the canopy bed and take a summer afternoon nap in the little guest room with the big open windows!  Is that a cop out?  Okay...let me pick.  I think I'd chose the first because of the wonderful windows...the bed is a little small but I love the blue and white coverlet.  So I pick #1.  You?

Happy Saturday!

xo
Coco

P.S. Check out my COCOCOZY Twitter to see my Friday the 13th good luck and bad lucks!

Photo: Lauren Resen Photography
You have read this articlebed / bedroom / canopy / canopy bed / THIS OR THAT with the title THIS OR THAT?: BRIGHT BEDROOMS!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-or-that-bright-bedrooms.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Saturday, April 14, 2012

Comments "THIS OR THAT?: BRIGHT BEDROOMS!"

Post a Comment