Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

BLACK & WHITE TILE DELIGHT!

white living room with black & white moroccan tiles

Moroccan tiles again! I am obsessed. Love these all white living spaces with a bold black and white tile floor.

Maybe something like this would do the trick...

Black and white mosaic tiles
Le Mosaiste - 1-4/Rachid Mosaic Tile (above)

...or this?

Black White Morrocan Maroc Tiles
Imports from Marrakesh - MT-01 - $750 per tile (Cement tile hand made in Morocco)(above)



white living room with black and white moroccan tiles close up

white bedroom with black white Moroccan tiles and silver Moroccan lamps

Hmmm...food for thought.  I need a second home where I could try out this look throughout.  I think I would be very happy.

What do you think?  Do you like the idea of Moorish looking mosaic tiles throughout a house?  Let me know.

Happy Wednesday!

xo
Coco

P.S.  Tomorrow I leave for NYC and the New York International Gift Fair.  I'll be showing the COCOCOZY collection beginning Sunday 1/27/13 at the Javits Center, booth #7919!  I've heard it is freezing in NYC.  Will be running around so much hopefully I won't notice?!>@#$!?



Photos: El Ramla Hamra
You have read this articleblack and white / cement tile / decor / decorating / decoration / home / house / interior design / modern / Moorish / Moroccan / Morocco / mosaic tile / zellige with the title BLACK & WHITE TILE DELIGHT!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/01/black-white-tile-delight.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Comments "BLACK & WHITE TILE DELIGHT!"

Post a Comment