Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

INTRODUCING COCOCOZY BEDDING AT THE NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL GIFT FAIR!

COCOCOZY Bedding Promotional Photo
COCOCOZY Bed Linens in gray and peridot! (above)

Today will be a fun day.  I get to see the COCOCOZY Bedding Collection all set up and ready for show here in New York! Yoohooo!  Woot woot!

So, I made it to New York by the way!  Am here at best of friend AM's lovely Soho apartment.  It is early morning Friday.  I just woke up. KL is picking me up at 7:30a to take me over to the Javits Center where I want to get an early start setting up the COCOCOZY booth at the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF).

Got in late last night.  Me and 5 huge bags.  Some filled with clothes...others filled with COCOCOZY pillows.

So as many of you know, I'll be showing the full COCOCOZY collection of pillows, throws and home accessories in my booth at the NYIGF.  In my booth, I'll also be previewing the COCOCOZY for Capel Rug collection in my booth.

And even more exciting...just around the corner from my booth at the NYIGF,  at the Downtown Company booth, the first ever full COCOCOZY Bedding Collection will be on display for buyers to see starting this Sunday!

A long story to say...I am thrilled to announce my partnership with Downtown Company...a prestige bedding manufacturer.

I met the nice people from Downtown about a year and half ago.  We worked out a deal and sent millions of swatches and designs back and forth...and then tah dah...a bedding collection was born!

The cool thing is you can create your own duvet cover because you can buy the back and front separately...we're calling it Convertible Bedding and we even have a U.S. Patent Pending on this mix and match bedding solution! Click here to create your own personalized bed.

These are digital renderings of the beds.  I'll take photos of everything today and tomorrow and share them with you next week!

COCOCOZY Bedding Promotional Photo (2)
COCOCOZY bedding in navy (above)

COCOCOZY Bedding Promotional Photo (3)
Taupe bedding (above)

Below is a photo I took of the first strike offs (samples) of the navy collection that I got this fall!

COCOCOZY Bedding Strike Offs Close Up

So now I am running late...must go!  Let me know what you think of the bedding!

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco



You have read this articlebed / bed skirt / bedroom / COCOCOZY bedding / duvet covers / pillowcase / shams / sheets with the title INTRODUCING COCOCOZY BEDDING AT THE NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL GIFT FAIR!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/01/introducing-cococozy-bedding-at-new.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, January 25, 2013

Comments "INTRODUCING COCOCOZY BEDDING AT THE NEW YORK INTERNATIONAL GIFT FAIR!"

Post a Comment