Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 1.31.13 - MARKET WATCH!

pink druzy earrings at NYIGF 2013
Margaret Elizabeth - Pink Druzy Earrings - love these and the extra sparkle!(above)
No rhyme, no reason, no scheme, no theme...just a few random things I'm liking from the New York International Gift Fair (NYIGF)!

There was so much more to see but I didn't get photos because vendors were not really open to me taking photos.  It is my bad.  I had an orange "vendor" badge because I present the new COCOCOZY 2013 Collection at the market.  So many other vendors thought I was trying to spy on their ideas and had no idea I had a blog...even though I would say..."I have a blog, may I take a photo?".  Note to self...next market also register for a press badge too.  There are so many cool things I don't have pictures of but that I'll share with you next time.


wooden cow cabinet
Seletti - Sending Animals - Cow cabinet formed out of crate wood - TE and I loved these!(above)

clutch purse NYIGF 2013
Pomegranate Inc.  - Raffia Clutch Purse - a great summer accessory(above)

orange throw bed from nyigf 2013
Hedgehouse - Half Throw Bed in Orange - love!(above)

dog beds nyigf 2013
Jax and Bones - Dog Beds - why shouldn't my dog Mr. Boo get lounge in style too? (above)

Frames, platters and champagne bucket on a stand
Pom Pom at Home - Frames, platters and champagne bucket on a stand - love all of Pom Pom's new metal accessories, pretty and functional! (above)

blue and white accent pillow
Allem Studio - Pillows, duvets...EVERYTHING - Lovisa from Allem is so nice and her collection is fantastic bright and cheerful! (above)

blue and white stacked napkins
Harvey & Strait - Blue and white napkins  - Sailing racing inspired series of tabletop linens ...perfect for the modern prep!(above)

mannequins wearing silk pajamas
Kumi Kookoon - Silk sleepwear - Love these luxurious nighties and pajamas! (above)


COCOCOZY Light pillows in black and white
COCOCOZY Light Pillows - Our new cotton pillow collection in black and white is one of my market favorites - is that weird to pick one of my own items?  It probably is but I do love this new collection (above and below)

COCOCOZY Light pillows on white shelves

Which of these market picks is your favorite? What do you like?

Happy Thursday!

xo
Coco


P.S. Had a great dinner a few nights ago with best of friend AM, dear friend CJ and CJ's talented interior design sister Jennifer Jones who owns J Logan Interiors. We went to a new restaurant named Le Philosophe, a modern farm-to-table French bistro. We had drinks at the bar while we waited for our table (we did not have reservations) and then had a fantastic dinner.  The food was delicious and the owner Amadeus was so nice.  A wonderful evening.

Le Philosophe interior

P.P.S.  Took us until 9:15 last night to wrap up at the NYIGF.  Got home late.  CM and MK did an awesome job!  Thank you guys so much.

P.P.P.S.  Arghhhhh...forgot about my little house in the Hollywood Hills that is under construction.  Contractors have been on hold...waiting for me to select doors.  Must select doors today!!!
You have read this articleNEW TO THE MARKET / New York International Gift Fair / RANDOM STUFF with the title RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 1.31.13 - MARKET WATCH!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2013/01/random-stuff-i-liking-right-now-13113.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Thursday, January 31, 2013

Comments "RANDOM STUFF I'M LIKING RIGHT NOW 1.31.13 - MARKET WATCH!"

Post a Comment