Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

INSIDE POOLSIDE - A POSH POOL HOUSE IN BRENTWOOD!

Pool house with high ceilings, exposed beams, green graphic print curtains, a large bronze mirror and cream sofas and armchairs

Okay...you remember how I said I have always wanted a castle? Well that still holds true...a castle is top priority for me (as you can see I'm completely grounded in reality...hee hee). In addition to the castle, I would also like another home that has a fabulous pool house...this is a new "want"...a new add to my real estate wish list!

Anyhooooooo....adore this pool house. Love the pitch of the high ceilings, the beams, the happy looking decor with pops of yellow and green, oh and I love that tall long bronze framed wall mirror...it all works for me. A great place to recline during a day by the pool or after a midday swim. Really!

Cherry pool house with bright yellow and green accents and a large bronze mirror

What is on your real estate wish list?

Have a great Tuesday!

xo
Coco

Photos courtesy of Elizabeth Dinkel Design
You have read this articleliving room / Nbaynadamas / outdoor living / pool with the title INSIDE POOLSIDE - A POSH POOL HOUSE IN BRENTWOOD!. You can bookmark this page URL https://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2010/07/inside-poolside-posh-pool-house-in.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Comments "INSIDE POOLSIDE - A POSH POOL HOUSE IN BRENTWOOD!"

Post a Comment