Manufacturer of dining, living, home office and bedroom Furniture and Interior.

WEEKEND PHOTO!

Camellia tree losing its pink blooms. A pink bike has been parked under the tree and is surrounded by the falling flowers

Love this image...nature's design.  A Camellia tree losing its pink blooms and a pink bike to match.  Puts a smile on my face.

Happy Friday!

xo
Coco

P.S. As you know...I'm going to the Emmys this weekend! Whirlwind of parties and primping to ensue over these next few days. Will tweet about the Emmys on Sunday straight from the red carpet! So make sure to follow me on Nbaynadamas Twitter! Hope my blackberry will fit into my tiny Judith Leiber bag!

P.P.S. Over 4,000 now following on Nbaynadamas Twitter.  Yoohooo! The more the merrier! On Twitter, I tend to tweet randomly and share photos of things I run into...so would be great to hear from you all there

P.P.P.S.  Also, if we are talking numbers, right now, there are 33,321 followers on Nbaynadamas Facebook! Thanks all of you for joining me there too. If you haven't yet, please follow along!  I love reading your comments!

Photo: Adeline Country Cottage
You have read this articleCamellia tree / flowers / garden / tree / WEEKEND PHOTO / yard with the title WEEKEND PHOTO!. You can bookmark this page URL http://nbaynadamas.blogspot.com/2011/09/weekend-photo_16.html. Thanks!
Write by: AN - Friday, September 16, 2011

Comments "WEEKEND PHOTO!"

Post a Comment